Talented Developers for Your Projects
Quardev helps reduce ongoing costs in recruiting, hiring, and training by providing highly qualified developers and development services. We can provide development talent for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent placement, whether you need assistance with UI, Mobile, Data, Internet, or desktop and legacy applications we can help.
The bottom line: Quardev delivers solutions that meet your needs - on time, in budget, any place, any time. Contact us today to see how we can provide you with the best developers to fit your needs.
|Developer Roles||General Descriptions|
|User Interface Developer||User-advocates who create beautiful, intuitive Web experiences for users.
• Write readable, maintainable, and efficient front-end code based on web and mobile standards
• Ability to develop across multiple devices/platforms and browsers
• Strong user experience and visual design skills
Software Development Engineer/
|Help companies achieve goals by creating elegant system, network, and/or application software solutions.
• Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life-cycle.
• Write readable, maintainable, and efficient code based on industry standards
• Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
|Mobile Developer||Write beautiful code for mobile sites and applications
• Solid Mobile and software design knowledge –know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
• 2-7 years of recent hands-on coding and software design
• Experience with scripting languages like Python, Perl, shell scripting, etc.
• Evidence of being self-motivated and driven – you find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve hard problems
|Database Engineer||Help design and evolve database schema, streamline data operations, and tune databases for peak performance.
• Strong SQL expertise including creating reports
• SQL server administration experience. Also the basics of running Microsoft SQL Server — users, permission, backups, recovery, monitoring, and that sort of thing.
• Database tuning experience. Make a database faster by running diagnostics and doing query optimization and other performance tuning.
• Knowledge and know-how to troubleshoot potential issues, and experience with best practices around database operations.
|Systems Architect||Envision opportunities, anticipate problems, and identify solutions. Deliver a solid top-level plan that will achieve goals.
• A BS, MS, or PhD degree in computer science or related field.
• 7+ years of software development experience, including work on large-scale applications as part of a team.
• Knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures, API design, and 24/7 Operations.
• Expertise in data storage: you know when to use a file system, relational database, or NoSQL variant.
|Development Manager||Lead a team to effectively design and develop software solutions.
• Develop product technology strategy by understanding key objectives and requirements; present solutions risks and mitigation, prepare time and cost estimates; plan full project life cycle and recommend approaches to improve time
• Implement best practices to translate business requirements into technical specifications
• Provide technical leadership and promote sharing of domain expertise and knowledge across the team
• Guide development staff in promoting high performance culture and cost effectiveness
• Mentor team members on technology, architecture and application delivery
|DevOps Engineer||Collaborate with software engineering to deploy and operate systems. May include automating and streamlining operations and processes and building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations.
• Use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
• Strong experience with SQL and MySQL
• A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
Get Development Help