Test and Quality Assurance Services
Quardev helps reduce ongoing costs in recruiting, hiring, training, and maintenance of expensive test platforms by providing highly qualified quality assurance and test professionals and services. We provide talent for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent placement, along with in-house managed services to ensure your product meets your exacting performance and quality standards. When you contract with Quardev, you'll always be up-to-date on the status of your project, letting you focus on what you do best - designing and building great software.
The bottom line: Quardev delivers solutions that meet your needs - on time, in budget, any place, any time. Contact us today to see how we can help.
Quality Assurance and Test Roles
|Quality Assurance/Test Roles||General Descriptions|
|Test Engineer/Quality Engineer/Quality Assurance Engineer||Estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities and ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in a defect tracking system.
• Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
|SDET (Software Developer in Test)/SET (Software Engineer in Test||Responsible for developing and executing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases, maintaining and adding to existing automation framework, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of tool-sets to augment QA and Development testing.
• Create, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases against hardware and software
• Estimate test efforts
• Analyze and communicate test results
• Defect tracking
• Participate in day-to-day QA activities
• Enhance and extend the automation library and framework
• Write specialized testing tools for use in testing
|Test Lead/Quality Lead||Efficiently lead a team of testers to meet product goals.
• Identify the scope of the testing required for a particular release based on the requirements document
• Create and publish the test plan
• Initiate the test planning activities for test case design
• Identify the tools for test reporting, test management, test automation, etc. and educate the team on tool usage
• Retain skilled team members by instilling leadership in them and mentor junior team members
• Report status to the stakeholders and management
|Test Manager/ Quality Manager||Responsible for quality assurance and test leadership including implementing test plans and methodologies, collaborating with development and operations to ensure full QA/test coverage, and managing, training, and mentoring team members.
• Create and implement Software Testing strategies
• Manage QA/Test teams (allocation, monitoring, motivating, etc.)
• Prepare/review test plans
• Prepare/review test reports
• Train and Mentor team members
|Automation Engineer (Tool-based)||Design, build, test, and deploy effective test automation solutions.
• Understand the test mandate and create an automation test plan that best suits the objectives
• Create automated tools and systems to effectively use in unit tests, functional and systems tests, and acceptance tests
• Build test automation frameworks
Get Quality Assurance and Test Help