This corner of our Web site is designed to show some of the things in our 'intellectual briefcase'. You'll see the kinds of things we'd like to contribute to (and things we've gleaned from) the software development community, so there's content from each of our three service tiers -- software testing, technical writing, and software test consulting services.
- Testing, for us, is about the discovery of information crucial to a software project.
- Technical writing is about the communication and presentation of that information.
- Consulting is about getting clients on the road to solving problems in gathering and analyzing information.
For all three in this section, you'll see our Blog, published articles, whitepapers, and links to sites we find helpful -- all to give you an idea of how we think, what our values are, and how we hope to be of service.
Latest posts in Notes, Bugs and Issues
Whitepapers and Articles
- Slides: Jacob Stevens' slides from an SAO Webinar, May 2011
- Video: Jon Bach's lecture from the ALM Conference at Microsoft, November 2010
- Slides: Slides from PNSQC 2010 (Jon Bach's Thread-Based Test Management Slides 2010)
- Pacific NW Software Quality Conference (PNSQC)
October 14, 2013
- CAST 2013 - Lessons Learned
August 26, 2013
- September QASIG :: Human-Scale Test Automation
September 11, 2013