Be a speaker in Portland this fall,
We want to know your story on Scaling Quality.
Software quality can be difficult to scale. The software community wants to hear about your experience in scaling quality!
• How do you find what works for a start-up or a large multi-national corporation?
• How do you scale software quality as your organization grows?
• How can you be sure to provide a level of quality as you scale your software?
• What does scaling quality software mean to you?
Why throw your hat in the ring to be a speaker at PNSQC 2017?
• A peer-supported process to ensure success
• A career-boosting advantage you can leverage
• A chance to earn waived fees to the technical program
• A perfect time to visit Portland, Oregon in the fall – food, beer, mountains and a river!
We invite you to submit a proposal to the 35th Pacific Northwest Software Quality Conference. We are the longest running software quality conference in the country and we would love to have you contribute. Help us celebrate 35 years of software quality.
Deadline May 1 to submit a proposal
Come on, tell us, be a speaker, go to pnsqc.org