Quardev helps reduce ongoing costs in recruiting, hiring, and training by providing highly qualified developers and development services. We can provide development talent for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent placement, whether you need assistance with UI, Mobile, Data, Internet, or desktop and legacy applications we can help.
The bottom line: Quardev delivers solutions that meet your needs - on time, in budget, any place, any time. Contact us today to see how we can provide you with the best developers to fit your needs.
|Developer Roles||General Descriptions|
|User Interface Developer||User-advocates who create beautiful, intuitive Web experiences for users.
• Write readable, maintainable, and efficient front-end code based on web and mobile standards
• Ability to develop across multiple devices/platforms and browsers
• Strong user experience and visual design skills
Software Development Engineer/
|Help companies achieve goals by creating elegant system, network, and/or application software solutions.
• Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life-cycle.
• Write readable, maintainable, and efficient code based on industry standards
• Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
|Mobile Developer||Write beautiful code for mobile sites and applications
• Solid Mobile and software design knowledge –know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
• 2-7 years of recent hands-on coding and software design
• Experience with scripting languages like Python, Perl, shell scripting, etc.
• Evidence of being self-motivated and driven – you find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve hard problems
|Database Engineer||Help design and evolve database schema, streamline data operations, and tune databases for peak performance.
• Strong SQL expertise including creating reports
• SQL server administration experience. Also the basics of running Microsoft SQL Server — users, permission, backups, recovery, monitoring, and that sort of thing.
• Database tuning experience. Make a database faster by running diagnostics and doing query optimization and other performance tuning.
• Knowledge and know-how to troubleshoot potential issues, and experience with best practices around database operations.
|Systems Architect||Envision opportunities, anticipate problems, and identify solutions. Deliver a solid top-level plan that will achieve goals.
• A BS, MS, or PhD degree in computer science or related field.
• 7+ years of software development experience, including work on large-scale applications as part of a team.
• Knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures, API design, and 24/7 Operations.
• Expertise in data storage: you know when to use a file system, relational database, or NoSQL variant.
|Development Manager||Lead a team to effectively design and develop software solutions.
• Develop product technology strategy by understanding key objectives and requirements; present solutions risks and mitigation, prepare time and cost estimates; plan full project life cycle and recommend approaches to improve time
• Implement best practices to translate business requirements into technical specifications
• Provide technical leadership and promote sharing of domain expertise and knowledge across the team
• Guide development staff in promoting high performance culture and cost effectiveness
• Mentor team members on technology, architecture and application delivery
|DevOps Engineer||Collaborate with software engineering to deploy and operate systems. May include automating and streamlining operations and processes and building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations.
• Use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
• Strong experience with SQL and MySQL
• A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
Get Development Help