Print Production Designer
Seattle, WA or Remote
Experience - 11+ Years
Web and Mobile Design Certificate, Project Management Certification, Masters of Art, Bachelors of Fine Arts
- Expert Adobe Creative Suite user with exceptional print production preparation and proofing skills
- Print project experience includes catalogs, scented inserts, magazine ads, DTC (Direct-to-Customer) collateral, Evites and OOH assets. Catalog projects ranged from postcards, mailers, scented inserts,
to catalogs of 100 plus pages: some with multiple inserts and versions. Circulations ranged from 500,000 to 2.5 million.
- Experience setting up files InDesign according to job specifications, formatting, guidelines, and templates, and experience partnering with art directors and copywriters to set up pagination as a reference for photo shoots, editorial, and copy writing.
- Pre-press experience includes clearing files of unused assets, removing unused layers, collecting high-resolution images, and releasing files to the color house.
- Managed image assets by processing images to lower resolution for local files and light photo retouching, as well as assisted the color specialist by making photo mark-ups, working in color room with color house specialists.
- As a brand advocate, excels at using corporate assets for campaigns and promotional programs ranging from catalogs to social ads and web media.
- As an individual contributor, is comfortable reaching out and asking questions for clarification on projects and processes and is comfortable using suggestions to revise and improve designs.
- Values integrity, collaboration, commitment, and honesty.