IT Analyst - Computer Technician
Experience 2 Years
2 years of experience as an IT professional, IT Analyst, and Computer Technician. An analytical problem-solver offering technical, network support, and customer service.
BS - Applied Computing
Skills and Experience
- Slack, Zoom, MS Office, Zendesk, Active Directory, Clerical, Research & Analytical, Help Desk, Microsoft Office, MacOS, Computer Networking, IT Support, Customer Service, Operating Systems, Network Support, Software Troubleshooting, Technical Support, Technical Writing, Basic Graphic and Web Design, Basic Programming.
- Served as the primary support and technical liaison.
- Conducted research and analysis for new or existing technology solutions and provide basic user consulting.
- Performed basic system service and account management.
- Contributed to technical documentation, training, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ensured inventory management, storage, and routing to customers.
- Provided solutions in networking & maintenance of all office technology.
- Installed custom-tailored Windows-based desktop systems for individual personnel.
- Managed inventory of all MIS equipment, including scanners, printers, and all PCs.
- Generated reports for MIS Director on a regular basis.